Yocto Metal Box EU - Group Buy

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Hi Kacper,
    how is the status of this metal enclosure? Any news?

Thanks and regards,
    Flavio.
  • I'm still waiting for prototype. It will be ready at next week (without painting). Please be patient :)
  • kacperpawluk wrote:I'm still waiting for prototype. It will be ready at next week (without painting). Please be patient :)
    Hi Kacper,
    thanks for your feedback - I am patient, as I guess all other potential buyers are... but you know: everybody wants to get the X-Mas gift before X-Mas!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll wait for your post and pictures... and of course order collection!

BR,
    F.
  • UPDATE FOR THE IMPATIENT PEOPLE :)

Prototype will be ready at friday. I will check that is everything OK and then post photo here. Next week i'm collecting money from interested people. At weekend i will send e-mail for everyone with more details about payment and shipping.
  • kacperpawluk wrote:UPDATE FOR THE IMPATIENT PEOPLE :)
    OK OK - I know you're talking to me! :lol:
    Prototype will be ready at friday. I will check that is everything OK and then post photo here. Next week i'm collecting money from interested people. At weekend i will send e-mail for everyone with more details about payment and shipping.
    Sounds great!
    Thanks,
    F.
  • Hi,

Great initiative!
    I am also interested in getting in on this group buy.

Already sent you an email.
  • Hello,

I would love to join the groupbuy.

Best,

Yann
  • kacperpawluk wrote:UPDATE FOR THE IMPATIENT PEOPLE :)

Morniing Kacper! Is there any problem in the prototype? I'm impatient because I can not use the drum machine. I had to re-weld the flat cables for the third time, which are very fragile...
  • Hi Kacper - still me, TEH (not english) (IM)patient! :lol:

It's sunday evening and I hoped to get a sneak peek of your pics... still, none of them...
    What's happening with the metal case prototype?

F.