Yoctov1.0 Firmware Update.

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Thanks for the update! Now the trigger outputs are working very well with my music-from-outer-space synthesizers.
  • Morning all

Just did the 1.0c update and all appears to be good. In particular, the "Midi Slave mode cowbell sounding different" issue is now fixed.

Big thanks.

Paul
  • Hi

I did the last update and the roll option doesn't seems to work in midi sync mode, it works in sync out mode though. Anyone as encountered the same issue?
  • BastienL wrote:Hi

I did the last update and the roll option doesn't seems to work in midi sync mode, it works in sync out mode though. Anyone as encountered the same issue?
    Ha, I just logged in to post about this!! :)

So yes, I have also noticed that Roll does not work when the Yocto is MIDI clock slave.

Hopefully an easy fix?

ta,

Paul
  • I can confirm the previous posts. Having updated my Yocto (I used a USAMO and Sysex Lib on OSX, worked fine after slowing down the speed to 25%), I've now lost the ability to use the roll function in Midi sync mode.

Sidenote: I've tried using the "solo" function and I can't seem to figure out how to "unsolo" a sound after soloing it? The only way to get all the sounds back is to press each instruments' corresponding step and turn them back on. I figured I could press and hold an instrument to solo it and then simply release it to return to the original (unsoloed) pattern. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
  • Kevdino wrote:Sidenote: I've tried using the "solo" function and I can't seem to figure out how to "unsolo" a sound after soloing it? The only way to get all the sounds back is to press each instruments' corresponding step and turn them back on. I figured I could press and hold an instrument to solo it and then simply release it to return to the original (unsoloed) pattern. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
    Dear Kevdino,

Simply push the encoder to unmute all instruments.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Hi everybody.
    I can confirm that v 1.0c is solving the volume issue when MIDI synced.
    Thanks!
    F.
  • dac wrote: On an unrelated note, is there an easy way to dim the LEDs on the Yocto? Is there a resistor change or are they being controlled in software? The LEDs feel like they are burning holes in my eyes at the current brightness!
    Hi dac - I'm "suffering" the same issue (burnt eyes :cry: )
    Anything we can do for this? Or has this been posted in some other thread?

Thanks,
    F
  • I've the same issue with the sequencer LED and i think that replace the related resistors with upper value is the only choice. I suggest to prove with a trimmer to seek the right value. Only a thing... I'm not sure at all that the MIDI activity (blinking LED) is visible after the mod...