Yocto successfully completed build thread

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • today i got the yocto metal enclosure from ElSchtroumpf

literary like a tank crazy good quality !

so finally my yocto project is 100% done without any problem.

everything work great !

few days ago i did kick drum decay mod

so laster on you can hear the sound on here

here is my yocto run !

cheers~

• After almost one and a half year I finally got the last pieces I needed to finish my Yocto. Yesterday I got a package from Thonk with my knobs, and this is what it looks like now :

Wooden sides courtesy of Gihaume
  • Very nice Elschtroumpf! Kudos! I like your knobs! :lol:

Finally, my dream is realized. A few years back I was on the 3rd batch waiting list for the mythological beast known as the MB-808 (which never came to fruition). Thank you, Vincent, for the PCBs & kit; ElSchtroumpf, for the beautiful enclosure; gihaume, for the refined wood sides: Altitude909, for the Selco knobs.

Look, there is so much space on that front panel for additional pots...and on the back panel for some additional jacks… :)
    Mods, people, mods...
  • Hi everybody!
    I've finally finished the assembly of my Yocto! I've only a problem with the noise generator, so the snare drum don't sound perfectly, almost without noise (snappy).
    Massimo
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Problem solved!

I've forgotten to remove a capacitor in parallel on R130 when i tested the last configuration seen on service manual. Now the sound seems right to me (R127 is 1K) even if there is not the typical value of 130 mV in the noise generator.
    I did not imagine that this section was essential to produce the right sound!

A song made with YOCTO: