Exploring other enclosure options.

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • I'm interested in the metal case too. Please PM me with the details.

Thank you.
  • Hi,

I'd like to sign up for one enclosure.

Please PM me when there's information available. Thanks

Cheers
    Gonçalo
  • I now have 50 enclosures ordered, but I'm still taking orders until next week.

I'm waiting for an answer from the company who will make the enclosures regarding the print job, which I should get this week. As soon as I can make a decision about this, I will place the final order.

So if you still want one, you have about a week left to decide!
  • Dear sir,

Can i order 1 enclosure?

Regards,

Ronald
  • ElSchtroumpf wrote:I now have 50 enclosures ordered, but I'm still taking orders until next week.

I'm waiting for an answer from the company who will make the enclosures regarding the print job, which I should get this week. As soon as I can make a decision about this, I will place the final order.

So if you still want one, you have about a week left to decide!

so when you ready to go, are you going to send a message to each person who has been order?

can't wait !!! just take my money :P :P :P
  • Hi there,

Forgive me if its detailed elsewhere, i just read this whole thread, but is there much room for pots for mods in there, or is it super tight?

I think ill take one either way, as its such a quick and easy solution...

Many thanks, ben
  • When it comes to mods, you have the same space as with the acrylic case, it's only a bit more difficult to drill since it uses an AlMg alloy.
  • @metel909 i've been sending emails to the people inside the IBAN zone, but I will start a mailing list very shortly. As soon as I have exact prices for everything, I will start sending out emails to everyone with their personal order info.

Right now, there's a good chance I'll be able to start shipping the first enclosures early March.
  • Dear ElSchtroumpf,

Could you please add me to the list?
    I would also like a metal case for the yocto.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ronald