[Wish List] Yocto OS Update Thread

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • We didn t take the time to work on the OS update at the moment, but we will do it as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • I'd like to see a bit of a different behaviour on the note entry using the colored buttons.

when you enter notes and do a sweep across the buttons, it's easy to turn on the desired notes.

but when I use three fingers to turn on three different notes, it's tricky. Then sometimes I press two buttons at once (or hold the first button too long) so that the second note is not registered.

I hope this makes sense, otherwise I'll post a short video.

It would be great if this could be changed to work as well. A small thing, but great for the overall look and feel, especially when jamming live.
  • Another thing I'd like to see (ahem, hear, I guess..;) is a mode where I can trigger the sounds from the trigger buttons like it's possible in a 909.

(please enlighten me if I'm missing this feature...)
  • Open source would still be awesome, look at how the x0xb0x firmware evolved in n0nx0x2
    Get the latest unofficial Yocto V1 firmware here.
    Be sure to check the revised manual.
    Leave your comments in this thread.
  • Hi, i don't know if it s normal, but the roll don't work on triggers instrument (T1/T2)...
    It would be great to have the possibility to roll triggers...
    Thanks
  • Many great ideas here! I think goal is to first reach the 808 sequencer before adding more new stuffs which are welcome .
    In my humble opinion the :
    A/ intro/fill in - a/b variations
    B/ Shuffle

Are the first things to implement please.
    Hope they will be there in December :D
  • effegee wrote:- Sysex dump/load of patterns & banks
    +1
  • My vote goes for these updates first!
    Linn808 wrote:Many great ideas here! I think goal is to first reach the 808 sequencer before adding more new stuffs which are welcome .
    B/ Shuffle

• stevesavage wrote:My vote goes for these updates first!
    Linn808 wrote:Many great ideas here! I think goal is to first reach the 808 sequencer before adding more new stuffs which are welcome .
    B/ Shuffle

Im wondering if these updates are technically possible or if the Yocto has hardware limitation to allow A & B above ?
    Thank you