Is there supposed to be some preset patterns?

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Dear JakeE,

Do you initialize the EEprom ?
    Select InitEEprom mode then push both Start and Shift button. Steps leds will blink until eeprom initialize.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Hi

Yeah I had done this before, I just tried it again and still no difference. when I initialise it the 16 leds count up then it flashes through the 16 quickly is that normal?

thanks
  • JakeE wrote:
    Yeah I had done this before, I just tried it again and still no difference. when I initialise it the 16 leds count up then it flashes through the 16 quickly is that normal?

thanks
    Yes it is. When you edit a pattern, is it staying in the Eeprom ?

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Not sure how to save a pattern, but when i write a pattern then remove the power when I switch it on again the pattern isn't there and its back to having all steps on on all instruments again.
  • Have a look on R42 and R51 value and solder, test that pin1, 2, 3, 4, 7 of IC10 are well connected to ground or maybe your Eeprom is dead or solder in the wrong way. :? :?
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Think I have found the problem, just noticed I haven't soldered all the pins on IC10's socket. Really stupid mistake sorry I probably should have noticed it ages ago, I have had the overlay covering the pcb. Could this have damaged anything?

Thanks
  • Soldered the pins and I think its all working now, sorry to waste your time with a such a stupid mistake.

Thanks
  • Happy for You :D :D
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic