Nava Kit Orders

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • PortableFishy wrote:Hello, did you guys receive a tracking number for the Nava Kits that you've ordered? I'm super excited about working on building a Nava but wasn't sure what the order status is. I haven't received any email confirmation (except a Paypal payment receipt) and clicking on the "details" link or order "#xxxxxx" link on the order history page doesn't seem to work.

We apologize for the issue but we got a server bounce that stopped sent email.
    Everything is fine now ;)
    contact: e.licktronic(at)gmail(dot)com with your order number to get your tracking information
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Thank you! I got my tracking number, can't wait to receive the Nava Kit :)
  • Just got my kit, are mux boards supposed to be included? None in mine.
  • Purveyor2 wrote:Just got my kit, are mux boards supposed to be included? None in mine.
    Yes, they should be included. If you didn't get them just write an email to e-licktronic and they'll send you some.
  • m4d wrote:
    Purveyor2 wrote:Just got my kit, are mux boards supposed to be included? None in mine.
    Yes, they should be included. If you didn't get them just write an email to e-licktronic and they'll send you some.
    Vincent ran out of stock. He is awaiting a new run from China and will probably forward them to you once he got hold of them.