Greetings from the new official firmware developer

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • rv0 wrote:Time for my monthly *kick* of this topic :D

Hope all is well @halides!
    Hi all!

Sorry to say for myself and for all of you who have been patiently waiting, all has not been well and is not well. I started working with the Yocto during what in hindsight was a hypomanic episode from which I sunk into depression not too long after. After that the work I've done regards Yocto has been sporadic and unfruitful. I am currently on my first few days of a long overdue sick leave and it remains to be seen for how long I am unable to work.

Sorry for being such a tease and getting all hopes up but I have to manage this thing first and then see what will happen work- and hobbywise.

Hope all of you can forgive me for now and wish me quick recovery ^_^

All the best,
    Pekka.
  • Hey Pekka!
    Sad to read this from you... anyway: first take care of yourself and recover to 100%! Doesn't matter how long it takes...

Best wishes!
    F.
  • Don't sweat it man, thanks for giving it a shot. I'm sure that once you get a bit better you will find some comfort in this project once more. Respect.
  • Just got my yocto (super happy :D) and noticed the multi-push/roll bugs as well. Glad to read that they've been notified and are being worked on in the future :)
  • any progress, pekka?
  • rv0 wrote:any progress with the sync issues? those seem a lot more important to me than shuffle and multi tap ;)
    Hi guys.
    Any progress on the shuffle feature?
    Thanks,
    Flavio.
  • FlavioB wrote:
    rv0 wrote:any progress with the sync issues? those seem a lot more important to me than shuffle and multi tap ;)
    Hi guys.
    Any progress on the shuffle feature?
    Thanks,
    Flavio.
    Hi Flavio

Let's continue this conversation in the Unofficial Firmware Available thread as that is where the action is at the moment.
    Get the latest unofficial Yocto V1 firmware here.
    Be sure to check the revised manual.
    Leave your comments in this thread.
  • Ok!
    Moving over there...
    F.