New run of Chia Shin TR-909 style knobs

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Hy, i need also a Set for a Nava Extra9. Please send me a PM, i'm new and can't send PM. Greetings
  • I still have around 80 knob sets available. I also have some small knobs with T18 shaft for the Extra9 mod pots. These also need to be drilled to make them fit, but it is much easier compared to the D-shaft knobs!

If you want to have a set please send your request to service@klanggenerator.com

• I got some new knobs for the Extra9 (same TR909 style). They are round shaft 6mm and don't require drilling. There is a small nib inside though that needs to be removed to make them go all the way down.
  • Just emailed you about a set! :D
  • Knobs restocked and available ;)
  • KlangGenerator wrote:I got some new knobs for the Extra9 (same TR909 style). They are round shaft 6mm and don't require drilling. There is a small nib inside though that needs to be removed to make them go all the way down.
    I'm interested in a complete set for a nava with extra9. Do you have pictures of a unit featuring the knobs?
  • ferrochrome wrote:
    KlangGenerator wrote:I got some new knobs for the Extra9 (same TR909 style). They are round shaft 6mm and don't require drilling. There is a small nib inside though that needs to be removed to make them go all the way down.
    I'm interested in a complete set for a nava with extra9. Do you have pictures of a unit featuring the knobs?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1vMPj-oA3T/
  • I'm also interested in a set for a Nava extra 9. Are there any still available?
  • njosnari wrote:I'm also interested in a set for a Nava extra 9. Are there any still available?
    Yes, a new run will be available in more or less 2 weeks. Check your PMs! ;)