Exploring other enclosure options.

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Great ! They are expecting a DWG or DXF file, I should also have to figure out how to fix the control board on the back of the front panel, I ll have a closer look at the assembly guide, to see where are supposed to be the hole, on the pcb.
  • Are you going to make another round of enclosures down the road?

I'm still waiting for 4th batch! :(

tom
  • @ ElSchtroumpf okay no problem was just an idea about the switch.
    May sounds fine Im In no rush for a case as still waiting on 4th batch + gives time to earn some more money to pay for it all. thanks for all this
  • @ElSchtroumpf would be interested in one case too if that's a possibility ;)
  • I have an original 808 and think that the orange dot means something like 0db. Couldn't make anything else of it :-)
  • I have an apology to make. The reason the price went down from 130 to 100€ per case is because I forgot the offer they sent me did not include VAT in the prices. I am terribly sorry about that.

For the people who would still like an enclosure, send me your details in a PM, I'm still accepting offers. I need your full address, email and whether you need a switch and a C14 connector.
  • I received a new offer from the factory. With the prototype cost and VAT included, you're looking at 125€ per enclosure. The price for 20 units is quite a bit lower than for 10 units.

This is the price without feet, switch or C14. Packaging and shipping is not included either. As soon as I have found some decent feet I should have a good idea of how much the total cost will be. However, the more units I can order, the less a single unit will cost!
  • @ElSchtroumpf PM sent
  • I got a PM that raises a good point : since there will be a prototype, I won't ask for any payment until I can put some pictures online. At that point I would like confirmation of everyone on my list, but I'll probably contact you by email then.