[Wish List] Yocto OS Update Thread

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Hi guys.
    Any news here? Any progress on the requested features?
    BR,
    Flavio.
  • rv0 wrote:I really miss tap entry..

Ideally in EDIT mode, pressing the "shift key" would enter a note at the current step for the current selected sound (similar to 606, 808,..).

In fact, my yocto already has a note with "TAP" inserted behind the switch :lol:
    immense desire for this feature, really don't want to sell my v1 for a v2 just for tap, but it's a dealbreaker for me... i guess v1 tap write will never happen now...
  • tapWrite wrote:i guess v1 tap write will never happen now...
    never say never, it's open source, it all depends on someone who can code, has time and wants this feature really bad and then thats a thing..
    Get the latest unofficial Yocto V1 firmware here.
    Be sure to check the revised manual.
    Leave your comments in this thread.
  • Overal beter timings in expander mode, midi mode .... the yocto is a nightmare , i also have the Nava and this one is perfect in every mode thx to zabox !
  • tekno808 wrote:Overal beter timings in expander mode, midi mode .... the yocto is a nightmare , i also have the Nava and this one is perfect in every mode thx to zabox !
    Who is zabox?
    F.
  • FlavioB wrote:
    tekno808 wrote:Overal beter timings in expander mode, midi mode .... the yocto is a nightmare , i also have the Nava and this one is perfect in every mode thx to zabox !
    Who is zabox?
    F.
    Board member who fixed the Nava firmware ;-)
  • tekno808 wrote:Overal beter timings in expander mode, midi mode .... the yocto is a nightmare , i also have the Nava and this one is perfect in every mode thx to zabox !
    How can you call a functionnal feature a nightmare ? It's even more handy than Nava's one as you can choose the notes.
  • gihaume wrote:
    tekno808 wrote:Overal beter timings in expander mode, midi mode .... the yocto is a nightmare , i also have the Nava and this one is perfect in every mode thx to zabox !
    How can you call a functionnal feature a nightmare ? It's even more handy than Nava's one as you can choose the notes.
    I have build 2x RE-303 , the Nava and Yocto 1 and have a lot more of midi hardware , midi timings and sync are perfect for the RE-303 's and the Nava, the Yocto timings are ok in sync mode but not in midi Expander mode , for me it's not really useable ....
  • Totally usable in my experience.