Nava v1.0 Firmware

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Thanks I will try and use the sysex librarian + dropping the .sysx output buffer size.

This^^^^^ solved it
  • new firmware is aweeeesommmeeeeee, still haven't messed with expander mode, but flam, fixed numbering, separated hats are massively appreciated, thanks so much zabox!
  • kacperpawluk wrote:Is there any plans to make pattern length more than 16 steps? It will be very useful to make 32 or even 64 steps pattern.
    Following up on this one as well.
    I'd like to get at least 32 steps (but 64 would be best)!
    Any feedback on this?
    BR,
    Flavio.
  • Is the firmware still being worked on? I can see some bugs like double triggering in tap mode or encoder controlling the tempo after you've left the screen. Or is the source available anywhere? I can only see an old version of it.
  • While trying to upload a new firmware to my nava I've accidentaly bricked the MCU..
    Is there any way to bring it back to life?
    I've tried running the .bat which should do everything but I get an RC error.
    I've tried both a avrispmkii and tinyisp..
  • zener wrote:While trying to upload a new firmware to my nava I've accidentaly bricked the MCU..
    Is there any way to bring it back to life?
    I've tried running the .bat which should do everything but I get an RC error.
    I've tried both a avrispmkii and tinyisp..
    You will need to use a High Voltage programmer. You can do this with an Arduino and a 12v power supply, and some other things...
  • Will all versions after v1.024 work with the accent mux-boards?
  • Oortone wrote:Will all versions after v1.024 work with the accent mux-boards?
    Yes
  • m4d wrote:
    Oortone wrote:Will all versions after v1.024 work with the accent mux-boards?
    Yes
    And without 1.023 is the highest working FW version?