Bug List/Updates?

• Here's a bug:

When editing a Track, hitting the Back button when track position is 0 sets the track length to 999!
  • Wow. No attention to this thread at all???
  • bizillcizole wrote:Here's a bug:

When editing a Track, hitting the Back button when track position is 0 sets the track length to 999!

Well notified ;)
    Will be solved in the next update
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Yocto2 firmwere not working correctly in midi play mode with daw, please fix it!!!! Midi expander mode needed!!!!
  • Just a detail, but an important one I think.

To fit the Erica Synth case, would it be possible to change the TRIG/ACC/EXT keys? Because when pressing Trig it's the Accent, when pressing Accent it's External Instrument and when pressing Ext, it's Trig1. And NC is Trig2 , so it's Ok.

Also would it be possible to program a combination of keys for a Trig3 ? (Like the nava ---> shift/Stop continue)

Well , thank you!
  • Yes, I'd like to second the fact that the Erica Case doesn't match up with the TRIG/ACC/EXT keys. Really wish there would be at least one thread about this firmware that gets some attention. Love the sounds that come from my Yocto2 but I wish it would behave how I'd like it to.
  • I want to record it without an accent at the time of tap mode!
  • selliercdrc wrote:Just a detail, but an important one I think.

To fit the Erica Synth case, would it be possible to change the TRIG/ACC/EXT keys?
    totally agree
  • There is another problem with the display.
    If you lower the tempo below 100, the last digit in the display will not be erased and the display will change from 100 to 990.

:lol: Luckily not the pace!

Just finished a NAVA. Display changes from 100 to 99.