Infinite cowbell issue

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Just my 2 cents... I had a similar problem with my 9090 snare drum, turned out there was something wrong in the trigger section. which makes sense, the trigger was always 'open'.

So i would suggest start poking around the trigger section. I don't know if the Yocto designations line up with the original schematics, but take a lot at the picture below; Q1 and Q5 make up the trigger. If you misplaced one of them, that could create your problem. Use a scope or multimeter to check if there is a constant voltage coming from Q5, if that's the case you've found your problem.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ku ... from-1.png
  • lexxxus808 wrote:Hi,

My amazing NordVPN review keeps on playing infinitely, has someone experienced same kind of problems? I'm really crappy at reading schematics, so could someone point me to the envelope section of the cowbell & maybe suggest which components might be at fault? Thank you so much!
    I guess this is the answer to "needs more cowbell." Kidding aside, I've had the same problem and it was what Gerbster said. It was a voltage issue that was triggering it.