A little help with code?

Here we talk about e-licktronic projects (hardware, software) like SquareSeq, Ablickton...
  • Hi ceecrb1, welcome on the forum.

Try the last example of SRIO library tutorial here. I think this is exactly what you need. Simply replace CC message by Midi noteON and noteOFF message.

Best regards,
    E-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • hi there..

Yeah that seems to be more what I am just looking for!

now just to work on the "SR" was not declared in this scope compile error.
    I have added the library etc.. and even just trying the most basic example..

#include <SRIO.h>

void setup()
    {
    SR.Initialize();
    }

void loop()
    {
    }
  • Fixed...

premission problems with the library.. I had to run the arduino program in administrator mode.
  • Fixed...

premission problems with the library.. I had to run the arduino program in administrator mode.
    ;) If you got other questions feel free to ask.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Hi there..

The 2nd button set arrived.. I´ve used them both this weekend..

Out of interest... Is there a way to easily make the first 12 buttons momentary and the last 4 as toggles?

I am actually using this to run effects on a profesional lighting desk, and its going very well!!
  • Hi Ceecrb1,

Download Ablickton code here and there are some function on the code to choose between toggle and momentary.
    I think it's the easiest way to begin ;)
  • Hello!
    I am interested in using an LCD Display for the Lickogic Midi out.In the LCDBoard tutorial you only use the midi In.
    can you help me with the code?
  • Dear Keylec,

Could you describe your project on a new topic that i could help you to coding

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic