WTB Cocteau Enclosure for Yocto

Buy/Sell/Trade Yocto, Nava parts, full build unit, build service...
  • same boat here, looking for enclosure... tnx! joseph
  • Same here. Unobtainium.

Heard some rumours about Ericasynth making some but no more on that.

Thinking of selling my kits and moving on....
  • dont think erica has the amount of demand to make any cases. sucks how so many people are in this boat.
  • Macgyverradio wrote:dont think erica has the amount of demand to make any cases. sucks how so many people are in this boat.
    Maybe we do a 'show of hands' and see how many owners would be up for a case. I'll make a new thread.
  • It was me who wrote that erica synths will do this, because they said so. But now they're asking if there still is a market. I guess we are at least 10-15 people. Maybe more. So still it should be possible that someone will make this happen.
  • automatique wrote:It was me who wrote that erica synths will do this, because they said so. But now they're asking if there still is a market. I guess we are at least 10-15 people. Maybe more. So still it should be possible that someone will make this happen.
    This thread has been viewed more then 400 times so there could still be a few more interested builders out there or folks that would be keen to swap out their Kacper case for an Ericasynths case.
  • If you're interested in an Ericasynths Cocteau case put your name in this thread to register interest:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1859