Chia Shin Knobs (75 Sets Available)

Buy/Sell/Trade Yocto, Nava parts, full build unit, build service...
  • Please read the first post.
  • Thank you. I paid
  • Acetate wrote:
    payment sent for 2 sets of chia sin knobs and for a pair of the large knobs. thanks guys!
    To be clear I am not selling large knobs at this point. Hopefully this changes next week. Any payment that has been sent to me was for small knobs only. I just don't want any miscommunications or confusion for future orders.

Sorry ment to say i Ordered the small from you and large from klang. Have received your small knobs, looking great! Havent recieved the large knobs i ordered from klang yet though.
  • I now have large knobs and have updated the first post to reflect that.
  • jf333 wrote:
    Acetate wrote:
    payment sent for 2 sets of chia sin knobs and for a pair of the large knobs. thanks guys!
    To be clear I am not selling large knobs at this point. Hopefully this changes next week. Any payment that has been sent to me was for small knobs only. I just don't want any miscommunications or confusion for future orders.

Sorry ment to say i Ordered the small from you and large from klang. Have received your small knobs, looking great! Havent recieved the large knobs i ordered from klang yet though.

Recieved large knobs from klang :D thanks!
  • As an update I have about 30 sets remaining.
  • About to start NAVA 1.02 build -- curious if anyone has a set of Chia Shin knobs (26 small + 2b big) they're willing to part with?
  • mkho wrote:About to start NAVA 1.02 build -- curious if anyone has a set of Chia Shin knobs (26 small + 2b big) they're willing to part with?
    viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1654#p10143
  • I still sets for sale. Just follow the instructions on the first post.