Chia Shin Knobs (75 Sets Available)

Buy/Sell/Trade Yocto, Nava parts, full build unit, build service...
  • Just to confirm, any images of these available? (sorry to be a pain! :oops: )
  • Hopefully this works for longer.

• KlangGenerator wrote:
    druu wrote:BTW, does anybody have any of the large knobs left? Altitude is all out.
    I have 5 extra pairs of large knobs left. I can offer each pair for 7 Euro including worldwide (unregistered) shipping. Registered shipping for 10 Euro.

I am interested in a pair of these! :D
  • payment sent for 2 sets of chia sin knobs and for a pair of the large knobs. thanks guys!
  • jf333 wrote:payment sent for 2 sets of chia sin knobs and for a pair of the large knobs. thanks guys!
    I would also like a set of large knobs but no response from Klang yet?
  • payment sent for 2 sets of chia sin knobs and for a pair of the large knobs. thanks guys!
    To be clear I am not selling large knobs at this point. Hopefully this changes next week. Any payment that has been sent to me was for small knobs only. I just don't want any miscommunications or confusion for future orders.
  • I now have large knobs available as well. I have updated the first post in this thread with the new details. Please let me know if you have any questions.
  • Hello, can you send to Russia?
  • I use PayPal for payment and shipping. So if PayPal supports Russia then I will ship there.