No reading at tp1 and no sound in test mode

• If you've lost the 13V at TP1 then I would think something has gone wrong in the sequencer. I'm not the person who can help with this as I'm stuck with a triggering issue as well and I don't have a good understanding of this part of it at all.

When I was at that stage I remember missing some of the seq components that are highlighted in the photo in the build guide so you should double check that. There are two resistors at the far left that you need, and IC118 is easy to miss too.

You can test the BD voice is working by triggering it manually, two AA batteries will give you 3V and if you ground and apply to the top side of R155 you should hear the kick. make sure the VRs are opened up, it can be hard to hear
  • I get a good reading at tp1 when only the main power is connected (J8) but i lose the reading when i connect J10. Maybe that’s normal behaviour.....? All sequencer parts seem in place. Maybe i’m just worrying too much being a regular dude getting into building this thing, and the support of the community in the forum is essential for guys like me, thanks!