Tom & Clap ground loop noise/hum noise

• gihaume wrote:For the Toms in v1, someone found that grounding the switches case was helping, not sure if they aren't already or not.
    I solved a problem of v1 to see this topic
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=720&hilit=switch+ground

ver2 was improved, and the legs of the switch was connected to the ground.
    However, a new problem is taking place.
  • Hi
    I solved some problems

L/M/H Tom & Clap hum/buzz
    Noise was generated because the voltage supplied to the op amp was slightly higher.
    power supplied to each part were changed resistor value 0 Ω to 100 Ω in the same way as yocto1 and original 808. noise is gone by this

PC-2 oscilator bleed
    I Changed resistor value of R24 47k to 0 ohm.
    always leaking oscillator has stopped

I still have the last problem.
    Cowbell oscilator is always leaking a little
    Vincent told me it's a problem with vca bias.
    I changed the resistor value of Q14 and Q15 VCA area
    But there was no improvement.

I would like to solve this problem anyway.
    Please give me some advice!

thanks
  • uploaded my Cowbell part track
    Can you hear the high pitch oscillators that are playing all the time in the background?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/run94daf8mi3t ... r.aif?dl=0
  • I can confirm that replacing R24 with 0 ohm almost completely remove the oscillator leak in the master output. Did you find a solution for the Cowbell oscillator leak?
  • TKYK wrote: L/M/H Tom & Clap hum/buzz
    Noise was generated because the voltage supplied to the op amp was slightly higher.
    power supplied to each part were changed resistor value 0 Ω to 100 Ω in the same way as yocto1 and original 808. noise is gone by this
    Thank you so so much for this! I spent weeks changing voltage regulators, transistors, checking ground continuity, etc... Changing these PSU resistors did the trick. I guess the sum of dry signal and fake reverb is too hot with 0R in the PSU.