On/Off Switch

• I am just starting but I was wondering the same thing. I shunted j9 for now because I couldn't figure it out.

@lukep_gdansk thanks for sharing the photos but I am still not clear where the switch is connecting to? It looks like you have it wired to somewhere else on the board
  • I think what it comes down to is 'unshunt' j9 and solder the switch to the board there.
    you have to wire it yourself though cause the switch clicks in the case (at least in erica's synths one) and not on the pcb
  • Tommy Theo wrote:I think what it comes down to is 'unshunt' j9 and solder the switch to the board there.
    you have to wire it yourself though cause the switch clicks in the case (at least in erica's synths one) and not on the pcb
    Yes I guess so, there are three connections on the switch and 2 on J9 so that is throwing me off, but I should be able to figure it out.

The erica case came with its own switch as well I think. I don’t have it in front of me. But I guess that means the switch that came with the Yocto kit doesn’t fit the Erica enclosure?