YOCTO² enclosures - official thread

• The enclosures look great. Nice work Kapcer.
    Mine still hasn't arrived, but I'm in Australia, so it has a long way to go. It left Poland weeks ago!
  • I spelled Kacper's name incorrectly. Sorry!
  • Good news! Just received a reply back from erica regarding yocto2 enclosures.
    Received this today-

"Hi, Michael! Thank you for interest! It's ready for a week or something, but we need to make photos, etc. It's the next thing after we complete Acidbox III demo - next Tuesday. If you are desperate for it, you can order a NAVA case and at checkout leave the comment that you actually need Yocto2 "
  • Hi, I sent you an request by google link for a yocto2 case but I don't recived an paypall payment request...Can I have an idea of how many time i must wait?I have build my yocto2 yet and I need the enclosure..thank you so much!!
  • Burche_top wrote:Hi, I sent you an request by google link for a yocto2 case but I don't recived an paypall payment request...Can I have an idea of how many time i must wait?I have build my yocto2 yet and I need the enclosure..thank you so much!!
    I did the same over two months ago with no reply. Erica Synths is selling an enclosure which should be available this week. Looks like that is the best option. 100 euro plus tax/shipping same as the Nava enclosures
  • Thanks for your answer man..i don't found a yocto 2 case in Erica Synths website...only Nava model..
  • SH-303 wrote:
    Burche_top wrote:Hi, I sent you an request by google link for a yocto2 case but I don't recived an paypall payment request...Can I have an idea of how many time i must wait?I have build my yocto2 yet and I need the enclosure..thank you so much!!
    I did the same over two months ago with no reply. Erica Synths is selling an enclosure which should be available this week. Looks like that is the best option. 100 euro plus tax/shipping same as the Nava enclosures
    Uh I am very curious!
  • Kacper,

Paypal have refunded me.I do believe you have shipped them all so when mine shows up i will paypal the money to you friends and family so there is no fees.

Hope this is ok
  • Well, mine has turned up today...better late than never.
    My apologies for doubting your integrity and i will resend the money via friends and family so no fees.since i have ordered the erica one as well...ill probably pass this on.