YOCTO² enclosures - official thread

• It seems that Kacper sent all Nava and Yocto² enclosure. Look what i received this morning ;)

So if you still get yours, be patient you will get it.
    I still have not heard from Kacper. I hope you are fine guy ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Any one here want to buy my Yocto2 enclosure and mouser component kit?
  • I got mine today, but it seems that the holes on the PCB don't line up with the standoffs. Is this a problem others have found? Some of the standoffs are out 2mm which, short of filing the board, I can't think how to fix.

-Rich
  • Mine match perfectly with PCB holes.

Try to bend this PCB header a little bit by user a long M3 screw.
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Hello,
    Got my Enclosure last week !
    Thanks Kacper !
  • Hi in my enclosure two or three holes on the PCB don't line up with the standoffs and i used a small hammer :D and now is ok 8-) but easy with the hammer ;)

holes for the 4 diodes on the top main board are to small i drill them with 3,5mm bit , space between main and power board is to small for the power jack and connectors , i desolder the power socker on the main board and solder to the small board and the wires to the main big board (opposite way like is in the instructions ) and now is ok ;)
    maybe you have the same problem ?

Little demo :D

• Both my units arrived today. Kacper , thank you. And I hope everything is ok. Your work is excellent. Everyone should feel confident ordering cases from Kacper, maybe just dont be in a rush :)

:lol:

[resize=700]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4549/382 ... d9cc_c.jpg[/resize]
    Last edited by orphic on Nov 8th, '17, 03:09, edited 1 time in total.
  • Are there still enclosures available from the first batch?
  • Virtualcrimes wrote:Are there still enclosures available from the first batch?
    I am selling mine ..... can't be bothered to finish the project.