YOCTO² enclosures - official thread

• I got my Nava enclosure! But I also ordered a Yocto2 case and the only tracking number I received was apparently for the Nava case.

It looks beautiful, wish I had my Nava kit to put in it! I have a completed but naked Yocto2 waiting for a home :-(
  • I paid the PayPal invoice in July and the case has arrived today. It's a good case and I'm glad I have it, even though it was a looong wait.
  • I paid in July too.... no tracking number or any thing yet though :(
  • Received my Nava case today, still no yocto though. Only one tracking number sent.
  • Got a tracking number 2 weeks ago because I opened a Paypal dispute.
    The number is fake and does not work.
    Not a word from Kacper since...
    I had no other options but escalate the dispute to a claim today.
    It is now in the hands of Paypal.

Kacper, you made a big mistake by behaving like that...
    Your business is dead.
  • Analog8 wrote:I need a bit of help here please guys.

I want to file a claim against Kacper on paypal. The problem is that I can't select the kacper transaction on the transactions page. The little buttom on the left the greyed out so I can't select "start a dispute " on the next page.
    The transaction is listed as paid and I have a transaction number and everything.

I don't know how to proceed I can't even find a support email link for paypal.

Can someone help me?
    Can someone please help me with this . I can't even find a paypal email address for support.

I am so done with this and want my money back.
  • Nevermind ..... dispute will soon be carried out.

Send me enclosure Kacper or my money back!!!

I suffer from a stress disorder and want to add that this incompetence on your part is starting to affect my health.
  • I wasn't successful either with the tracking number he provided. 2 weeks later they still don't work. Nevertheless my cases arrived last week. Since more and more people here seem to receive their cases, I would say there is still hope for you guys...
  • Surprise !
    A few hours after I escalated the dispute to a claim I received another tracking number from Kacper via Paypal.
    And that one works.
    But there must be something really wrong with that guy.
    According to the new tracking number, the package was shipped almost 2 weeks ago.
    Why the guy provided me with a fake number when he had the real one ?!?!?!?
    It's unbelievable !
    But still there is something wrong since I paid expensive shipping costs for an express shipping and a package sent 2 weeks ago that has not arrived yet is not really what I call express...
    Kacper be sure I'll get some money back from you !