YOCTO² enclosures - official thread

• Does anyone know how long you can wait until you file a claim with paypal from the date of purchase?
  • Analog8 wrote:Does anyone know how long you can wait until you file a claim with paypal from the date of purchase?
    You have 180 days to report the conflict to PayPal. When you reported it, PayPal gives you another 20 days to apply for buyer protection. I waited around 160 days with my report, and then gave Kacper another 10 days to react. Nothing.
  • e-licktronic wrote:

Erica Synth will have Yocto2 case in stock soon. I can ask to remake Nava case too if you need.
    that would be nice if erica synths could offer nava/yocto cases. last time we had to wait 6 months for the nava cases from the group buy, that's really a no go if building for customers, specially when the date of delivery gets delayed every 4 weeks by another 4 weeks.
  • decoder303 wrote:
    e-licktronic wrote:

Erica Synth will have Yocto2 case in stock soon. I can ask to remake Nava case too if you need.
    that would be nice if erica synths could offer nava/yocto cases. last time we had to wait 6 months for the nava cases from the group buy, that's really a no go if building for customers, specially when the date of delivery gets delayed every 4 weeks by another 4 weeks.

I have an email conformation from them and am on the list to receive one
  • OK, so...a few got a legit tracking number and even a fewer actually received their case(s)...
    Actually, if my count is correct, only 1 received his case so far. :roll:
    And you all see the light at the end of the tunnel ?
    Wow ! How optimistic !
    Sorry but I'm not.
    It has been 10 days since I received a tracking number and it still does not work.
    And I am pretty sure I am not the only one in the same situation.
    If I have not received a working tracking number by the end of the week, I'll take the next step with Paypal.
  • Received mine today.

Here's some pics, paint seems ok.

• I need a bit of help here please guys.

I want to file a claim against Kacper on paypal. The problem is that I can't select the kacper transaction on the transactions page. The little buttom on the left the greyed out so I can't select "start a dispute " on the next page.
    The transaction is listed as paid and I have a transaction number and everything.

I don't know how to proceed I can't even find a support email link for paypal.

Can someone help me?
  • Only partially related to this thread but will white knobs be available again in the store soon?
  • Hi,
    received today obviously happy.
    First impressions are good. Solid metal, smooth corners and clean printing.

Pharmasonic, my tracking number for something like 3-4 days didn't work as well, then locations started to appear. Buying the case I selected the faster delivery option.

I'm not suggesting anything but I haven't file a complaint with Paypal, my hope is that ultimately everyone's case will be delivered.