Yocto v2.0

• R82EC1270AA50K - Film Capacitors 100volts 2700pF 10% just went back order. Can I use a 100volt 2700pF with a 5% tolerance as an equivalent?

It seems like someone went on a buying spree with the 10% units. I can't find them anywhere.

Go figure, I ordered the BOM on Saturday and it said all was in stock. :(
  • KruseyJohn wrote:R82EC1270AA50K - Film Capacitors 100volts 2700pF 10% just went back order. Can I use a 100volt 2700pF with a 5% tolerance as an equivalent?

It seems like someone went on a buying spree with the 10% units. I can't find them anywhere.

Go figure, I ordered the BOM on Saturday and it said all was in stock. :(
    Yes you can use these. 5% is higher quality than 10% so there's no reason why not.
  • Awesome - That was my thought. Being extremely new to this, I wasn't sure there was reasoning behind it -- Perhaps the variance gave a unique sound.

Apprecaite the help!
  • Hi,

I've just ordered a Yocto 2 and bought the kit plus the mouser parts and a case, I now need to figure out what I am missing. On the product page, it says the kit does not include "Knobs potentiometers" - I read that to mean that none of the knobs for the pots are included, can anyone suggest where I can find a list of what I need and better still where I can source these ?

thanks
    Daragh
  • check e-licktronic store. there are really nice knobs for Yocto2.
  • Hi there,

I ordered the kit and the BOM last week, only to realize that both the R82EC1270AA50K - Film Capacitors 100volts 2700pF 10% and the 5% version went back order. Between 6 to 24 weeks. Any idea for a remplacement? Or should I just learn how to be patient...

Thanks for your help and all the infos I've already found through you and this forum :).
  • I suggest purchasing them from aliexpress.

https://goo.gl/pwJnvs

I've used it many times without any problems.
  • Thanks ! I'll try that.
  • HiHamGautier wrote: to realize that both the R82EC1270AA50K - Film Capacitors 100volts 2700pF 10% and the 5% version went back order. Any idea for a remplacement?
    This one is ok
    http://pl.mouser.com/ProductDetail/KEME ... 2boOHjo%3d

5mm raster, but is enough for correct placement