Yocto v2.0

• e-licktronic wrote: Acutally the roll function is not implanted. MUTE mods is still present and TAP mode like on the Nava
    Any reason why roll function won't be there?
    F.
  • BedroomMusic wrote:
    jesselucas wrote:So excited about this! Being electronically challenged :shock: could anyone recommend a builder for the kit?
    I can build one for you ;)
    I would love to have one built for me. I'm new to the forum and I can't send a PM. I'm located in Montreal and I could cover additional shipping costs so if you're interested you can send me a message at andrei.mb.91@gmail.com.

Thanks! :D
  • Hi there. Would it make sense to create a thread "List of who's willing to assemble/build"? It could be really interesting, putting information like location at least...
    Have a look here:
    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1372
  • Dear Diyer,

We apologize for the delay on the Yocto² availability.
    We are waiting for PCBs who are with french customs since 2 weeks now. :(
    We try to do our best to get it as soon as possible. ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Thanks for the update.

I just keep hitting F5.. :)

Mouser BOM already arrived. Big package.

Grtz,

Peter
  • I'm the same, have the BOM already and itching to get started!
  • Hey guys, if you've already received your Yocto2 BOM or it's on the way you'll need a follow-up order to correct the following two items:

0.001 uF capacitors (x18) 647-QYX1H102KTP were missing from the BOM. It was corrected today.

Standard LEDs 859-LTL-1CHE. Quantity has been updated from 4 to 23. My BOM only has 4 so look out for that.

These two parts have changed subtly - no need to order more or change anything.

KK header 538-171813-0004 has been updated to 538-26-60-4043 but I think it's essentially the same.

538-09-50-8041 has been replaced with 538-09-50-3041 but I think it's essentially the same.
  • Hmm, ok.

My BOM order has only 4 leds too.

I think I'll wait some more before I make another order to Mouser. Every order below $ 50 will cost me 20 euro's on delivery.

Thanks for mentioning though.
    Ah, my package has arrived. The build can start! :D
  • BOM out of stock parts :

Metal Film Resistors - Through Hole 1M OHM 1/4W 1% - MFR-25FBF52-1M

Metal Film Resistors - Through Hole 100 OHM 1/4W 1% - MFR-25FBF52-100R

Film Capacitors 0.01uF 50 Volts 5% - QYX1H103JTP