Yocto v2.0

• I had no idea there was a 2.0 coming out soon, I have just finished my yocto! quite annoyed as I would have waited for the new version.

Is there any way to mod the v1 for the updates of the v2? i'm only really fussed about the individual accent and the shuffle...it would be very annoying if I had to sell this newly built v1 and start all over again with the v2
  • Would love to see:

- 1/8" Trigger outs for all of the instruments
    - polyrhythm support for each drum (which sounds like its been addressed with the "length per instrument")
    - 1/8" output for a 1/16th note clock out and reset out would open it up to the modular world big time.
    - Also would be cool to see the original A AB B switch back.
    - possibly (and last on the list) would be a adjustable randomness per inst. like the drum brute.

Not sure Id want to spend money on a new "synthetic drum" or a "stereo output" tho..

Do you think you will offer fully assembled at any point? maybe contract with erica synth to build?
  • Awesome, new Yoctos! Do I have to sign up somewhere? Any plans regarding cases?
  • Here it is ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjAJEEyzp-M[/video]

We are still waiting for some parts to complete kits.
    Yocto² should be in stock in more or less three weeks ;) You can subscribe on the shop to be notified when Yocto² will be in stock
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • BIG One! :D what will be the price?
  • Dope
  • Exciting! V2 brings a lot of requested features. Thanks, e-lick!
  • Yocto v2 will be released the day of my birthday is it a sign? :D :D :D
  • e-licktronic wrote:Here it is ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjAJEEyzp-M[/video]

We are still waiting for some parts to complete kits.
    Yocto² should be in stock in more or less three weeks ;) You can subscribe on the shop to be notified when Yocto² will be in stock
    Vincent my one wish is for better quality PCBs. Stronger traces and via's.

Excellent work though

;)