Yocto v2.0

• e-licktronic wrote:
    hofmann25 wrote:
    Vincent my one wish is for better quality PCBs. Stronger traces and via's.

Excellent work though

;)

Of course PCB will be better quality, we looked for a better PCB manufacturer ;)
    You da man! 8-)
  • It doesn't say whether the switches will be included in v2. Does anyone know about this? I am assuming they would be.
  • I see a lot of empty pot and switch markings on the PCB, will there be mods integrated like on the Cocteau for the v.1?
  • Hello Vincent,
    Do you keep the Roll and Mute function on the Yocto 2 ? I like these function !
    also, I would like to use the TAP button to enter my rythm live ! Is it going to be in the yocto 2 ?
    Thanks
    Cristo
  • lalazart wrote:It doesn't say whether the switches will be included in v2. Does anyone know about this? I am assuming they would be.
    Yes it is ;)
    ElSchtroumpf wrote:I see a lot of empty pot and switch markings on the PCB, will there be mods integrated like on the Cocteau for the v.1?
    Those empty pots pads are to make mods easier but you must design your own mods.
    alkristo@hotmail.com wrote:Hello Vincent,
    Do you keep the Roll and Mute function on the Yocto 2 ? I like these function !
    also, I would like to use the TAP button to enter my rythm live ! Is it going to be in the yocto 2 ?
    Thanks
    Cristo
    Acutally the roll function is not implanted. MUTE mods is still present and TAP mode like on the Nava
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Niiice work Vincent! Gonna enjoy this very much!
  • ElSchtroumpf wrote:I see a lot of empty pot and switch markings on the PCB, will there be mods integrated like on the Cocteau for the v.1?
    Those empty pots pads are to make mods easier but you must design your own mods.

design your own mods? 8-) there will be some topic for mods?
  • So excited about this! Being electronically challenged :shock: could anyone recommend a builder for the kit?
  • jesselucas wrote:So excited about this! Being electronically challenged :shock: could anyone recommend a builder for the kit?
    I can build one for you ;)