YOCTO² enclosures - official thread

• What is happening with Yocto2 enclosures? Any recent news from Kacper?
  • I ordered and pre-payed for 2 enclosures from Kacper on 8-11-2017. There was no confirmation email as to when they would ship so I sent an email asking when the enclosures would ship. I was told that they would be shipping to me by the end of August. Its now a month later and no enclosures and no email update as to the progress of shipping the enclosures out that I payed for! Recently I sent and email asking for a 2nd time when the enclosures would ship, nothing no reply to my email. Ive feel my money has been stolen, at this point it has now I have to go through my credit card and PayPal account to resolve this. So a word of warning to all.
  • I think I'll wait about 2 more weeks then ......

This is becoming quite annoying.
    I'm starting to feel like we've all been ripped off here :(
  • I am pretty sure Kacper will deliver. I received my Nava enclosures today. A few other people here also posted recently that they got them. I think this shows that he is still there and everyone will receive their orders sooner or later. I must admit that deeling with Kacper requires quite a lot of patience. He is not very communicative and the stated delivery dates have always been exceeded by many weeks or even months. But in the end it always went out well.

Paypal gives you 6 months to apply for buyer protection. This is the maximum time I will give him to fulfill his obligations.
  • This guy should have been "vetted" better by people in charge at e-licktronic before allowing him to attempt to offer a product. This situation by Kacper gives a bad impression on the great Yacto2 project and makes e-licktronic look untrust worthy. I did get the Yocto2 parts in a timely fashion so those people who made the project did a great job! As far as waiting I would no problem I would understand, but he NEVER responds to my email inquires, no email updates ,nothing and he took my money for 2 enclosures! Like I said it makes this look like a scam.
  • Hi there, I would just like to chime in here although not for the yocto2 chassis. I just received my cocteau enclosure. The wait was severe and was 150 days of the 180 day paypal protection policy limit. I did begin the process of a complaint, which starts with a message to the seller. Fortunately my case arrived in good condition and I withdrew from the complaint process and sent an updated email to Kacper.

Prior to my complaint I sent a warning message to Kacper of my intended actions, I also advised of the arrival of the case and that I would cancel the paypal dispute. Throughout the whole thing I never received a response.

My only observation is that the original tracking number that he provided (which shortly later went dead and was no longer valid) was indeed the same. It would appear that these were sent by surface and not priority post.

Now as for the Yocto2, I dont feel they have been shipped :?:
  • I've just about given up on this project now. I haven't the same enthusiasm now as I did in the beginning.

I have all the components from Mouser which I am now selling plus the Yocto enclosure once I finally get it.
  • I submitted a request for a Yocto2 Enclosure about a month ago and still no email asking for my paypal or anything... Might just go with an acrylic enclosure at this point
  • Analog8 wrote:I've just about given up on this project now. I haven't the same enthusiasm now as I did in the beginning.

I have all the components from Mouser which I am now selling plus the Yocto enclosure once I finally get it.
    Where are you from? If you're somewhere in central Europe I might be interested :)