YOCTO² enclosures - official thread

• I am in the US - I was waiting on a Nava and Yocto case, but only the Nava has arrived. The tracking on the Yocto case says it left Poland on October 16th, and no updates since then.

With the Nava case, it too took forever to get here, but this is ridiculous. I paid for these back in July!
  • Orion1615 wrote: Talking about enclosures, the white pot knobs are sold out in the e-licktronic webshop, does anyone know where else you can get them? maybe even on mouser, so i can add them to the BOM list..?
    I discovered that Thonk sells what I think are compatible white knob caps, so you could buy the orange knobs from Elicktronic and simply replace the caps.
  • My Yocto2 case finally landed in the US!

I just learned that you can track it on the Polish Post website until it leaves Poland. Then, apparently, goes dark without any information for months before it lands in the US - after which you can track it on USPS website. Mine is in Jersey now, so maybe in a week or less I'll have it on the west coast.
  • It arrived yesterday! It looks great, thanks a lot Kacper!
  • Hello,

Even though i've received my cas a long time ago i've just look to put the pcb inside the enclosure and to my surprise one hole was missing for the Trig1 jack connector. Was it an option i didn't check or is it missing for someone else? Right now i've just removed the connector in order for the pcb to bit in the enclosure.
  • Same here Marti,

No hole for the powerjack. I'm pretty sure I ordered the correct enclosure.

I tried to contact Kacper, but no reply sofar...
  • Does anyone know the specific font used for the knob descriptions on these cases? I've a tricked out one and id like to label the extra controls...
  • Hello, anyone with an enclosure to sell?
    vcas75 wrote:Well, mine has turned up today...better late than never.
    My apologies for doubting your integrity and i will resend the money via friends and family so no fees.since i have ordered the erica one as well...ill probably pass this on.
    hello guys,
    maybe someone want to sell an enclosure he have in spare ?