Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Discuss mods, hacks, tweaks, etc.
  • I'm wondering as well. I filled out the webform and got email confirmation, but no response from the sender when I asked about current availability. Also I received no invoice within 48 hours as the confirmation email indicated. At this point, I'm not too hopeful.
  • Also interested in buying 1!
  • I did get an email from Nick at Wellental saying the next Extra9 batch would be produced in about a month. Subsequently I tried to order the Extra9 case from Erica, but apparently they are out of stock. I have no idea if more will be produced.
  • Good news. Someone from Erica told me that Extra9 cases will be available in coming weeks.
  • Looks incredible. Is there any normal assembling dates for the cases yet?
  • For anyone interested in a case. I posted an extra case that I have for the Extra9 mods in the Black Market forum. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2057
  • Hey it looks like the Extra 9 cases are back in stock at Erica Synths.

Just thought I'd let people know
  • I started to order an Extra9 case from Erica, but shipping cost to USA has gone WAY up. I purchased my Yocto case from them 2 years ago, and shipping was 24Euro. Now the cheapest method is over 50! What's up with that?
  • My erica synths case arrived this morning.

Very happy with it, although I'm not feeling the red screen protector but thats nothing to do with the quality of the case.

Sorry if this is off topic but does anyone know if the white on black lcd would be ok for the Nava as I'm not a fan of lcd's and I thought the most visable would be white writing on a black backgound.

https://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDetail/ ... 1Z-NSW-FBW