Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Discuss mods, hacks, tweaks, etc.

Re: Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Postby secrethero303 » Jun 12th, '19, 21:38

poser1 wrote:It's great to hear that people are receiving their cases! I was wondering if anybody in the states has had one arrive yet? Thanks...

Mine arrived last week!
secrethero303
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 2nd, '16, 13:34

Re: Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Postby kmosch » Jun 16th, '19, 16:59

hy, i have problems with BD attack and noise, and SD snappy since i've installed the extra 9 pcb. They do nothing, without pcb the function was ok. have anyone the same problem? Greetings.
kmosch
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 10th, '19, 20:00

Re: Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Postby KlangGenerator » Jun 16th, '19, 18:18

kmosch wrote:hy, i have problems with BD attack and noise, and SD snappy since i've installed the extra 9 pcb. They do nothing, without pcb the function was ok. have anyone the same problem? Greetings.


I'd say IC33 died. To find out, remove IC33 and place it's companion (IC32) inside the socket.
User avatar
KlangGenerator
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Aug 8th, '16, 16:36

Re: Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Postby Macgyverradio » Jun 19th, '19, 01:47

Haven't gotten mine yet. But I'm in California might take a little longer.
Macgyverradio
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Jun 28th, '18, 22:31

Re: Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Postby kmosch » Jun 24th, '19, 14:33

KlangGenerator wrote:
kmosch wrote:hy, i have problems with BD attack and noise, and SD snappy since i've installed the extra 9 pcb. They do nothing, without pcb the function was ok. have anyone the same problem? Greetings.


I'd say IC33 died. To find out, remove IC33 and place it's companion (IC32) inside the socket.



so i get 2 new mitsubishi 4006er, both was died. so SD and Handclap is ok, BD Attack and Noise do not. On R10 i have the Signat from the 4006, but how looks the signal at the test point for noise? the same?
kmosch
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 10th, '19, 20:00

Re: Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Postby mmoody » Jul 5th, '19, 23:52

Are any kits still available (no case)?
mmoody
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Dec 12th, '18, 15:43

Re: Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Postby poser1 » Jul 7th, '19, 00:32

My case from Kacper finally arrived yesterday! Looks good so far but I haven't checked yet to see if everything lines up correctly with the PCB...
poser1
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Apr 13th, '17, 23:35

Re: Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Postby e-licktronic » Jul 13th, '19, 19:27

poser1 wrote:My case from Kacper finally arrived yesterday! Looks good so far but I haven't checked yet to see if everything lines up correctly with the PCB...



Lucky guy i'm still waiting for mine :(
Can you share picture of yours ?
Best regards,
e-licktronic
User avatar
e-licktronic
Site Admin
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Feb 16th, '11, 13:36

Re: Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Postby poser1 » Jul 20th, '19, 03:10

Sure, I took some photos but can't figure out how to post them... shall I just PM them to you?
poser1
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Apr 13th, '17, 23:35

Re: Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Postby secrethero303 » Jul 23rd, '19, 02:13

kmosch wrote:hy, i have problems with BD attack and noise, and SD snappy since i've installed the extra 9 pcb. They do nothing, without pcb the function was ok. have anyone the same problem? Greetings.


I had the same issue with mine after the Extra9 upgrade. Turns out the problem was with my ability to clearly read the instructions. I had all of the wires going to the attack pot and didn’t see that the 2nd wore is actually supposed to go to the pcb. Once I fixed that everything worked 100%. Hopefully your issue is something simple too.
secrethero303
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 2nd, '16, 13:34

PreviousNext

Return to Nava Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron