Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Discuss mods, hacks, tweaks, etc.
  • gwpt wrote:Hi,
    I would also like to order an Extra9 kit and the form still seems active..

Are thy still available?

Thank you
    Guy

Same question from my side.
    Thanks
  • Hi, I've submitted my Extra9 request and really keep to get onto this!
    Just hoping you got my request and are still able to provide kits (as I bought the extra9 case too!)
    Thank you
  • Does anyone here have a spare Extra 9 Kit they would be willing to sell? :D
  • Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kit

Are these expansion kits available ?.

If not i may have to cancel my Nava 9 pre-order payment, otherwise what is the point if i cannot get an expansion kit, i specifically wanted to build the Extra9.
  • @wellental - I'm interested in buying today the parts for the 909 extra - i was passed your contact please send me a private message or my email is maxjacobson.music@gmail.com
  • [quote="Wellental"][/quote]
    @Wellental

can i please order the Extra9 kit/board ?

thank you
  • You can go to the Expansion Kit page where you put in your details, no payment is taken as they are not available as of yet as far as i'm aware. The guy does runs of 50 orders minimum as i believe it. Here's the problem much to the annoyance of anyone wanting to build the Extra 9 and will require that Expansion Kit, no one knows how long this is going to be as he does'nt seem to respond to emails simply asking when they might become available, i've sent him two emails in the last month with no reply, e-licktronic told me they contacted him and that he would post an update on this topic but as of yet 'nothing'. All i want to know as do all the others who want to build this Extra 9 project is a rough idea of how long we may have to wait for this to happen.
    I don't know how many requests out of the 50 he has recieved but if its not many then we could be waiting some considerable time, i don't mind waiting a reasonable amount of time but if we are looking at 6 - 12 months then i don't know why i even bothered with the project, i mean it seems kind of wrong to even advertise it if all the parts can't be obtained.
    Anyway if the guy can find 5 mins to put a brief update on whats going on as we would all like to know then it would be much appreciated.
  • Does anyone know (or have a pic) of the 'neutral' position for the extra9 mod pots, so as to have the Nava sounding like it doesn't have the mod?
  • gwpt wrote:Does anyone know (or have a pic) of the 'neutral' position for the extra9 mod pots, so as to have the Nava sounding like it doesn't have the mod?
    https://www.ericasynths.lv/media/NAVA-EXTRA9-Case-1.jpg

The orange markings on the case will get you close to the original sound.