Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Discuss mods, hacks, tweaks, etc.
  • I received an email from Wellental stating Extra9 kits will be available soon, with a full-kit option for those outside Europe. I assume anyone who cares about this already knows, and I'm not sure if you haven't already reserved a kit that there is additional availability, but I thought I'd post here just in case there were stragglers who might like to try to get on the bandwagon. Cheers.

Bill
  • Anyone know what the values of capacitors C78, C79,C80 are?
    These are above the diodes on the hihat filter..
  • Hi there,
    Are the extra 9 kits still available?
    Thanks
  • gwpt wrote:Hi there,
    Thanks
    Wellental wrote me last week that he is planning to do another run in about two months because he is too busy right now. He keeps a list of people who filled ot the google order form (https://goo.gl/forms/5mArG0jrAD45qJDl1) to track demand for the next batch so i guess it would be good to fill out that form if you're still interested in the kit.

Cheers!
  • Hey guys,

I am selling an Extra9 full kit + Enclosure (from erica synths).

Most of the work is already done. The entire mod board is completed and only needs to be installed on your existing Nava board.

I bought this kit directly from Wellental back in September and had it installed by a professional last month.

I decided to sell this kit because I prefer the sound of my Nava without any mod.

I payed around 208€ for the full kit (shipped) and 181€ for the NAVA Extra9 case with knob caps (shipped).

Let me know if anyone is interested and we will work out a deal (I live in Canada).

Best,
    J
  • interested - DM'd
    jalilus wrote: Let me know if anyone is interested and we will work out a deal (I live in Canada).
  • Hiya!

Does anyone have any information regarding the current availability/status or possible future runs of this expansion kit?

I've try using the google form, as well as emailing Wellental.

Thanks!
  • m4d wrote:
    gwpt wrote:Hi there,
    Thanks
    Wellental wrote me last week that he is planning to do another run in about two months because he is too busy right now. He keeps a list of people who filled ot the google order form (https://goo.gl/forms/5mArG0jrAD45qJDl1) to track demand for the next batch so i guess it would be good to fill out that form if you're still interested in the kit.

Cheers!
    I submitted a request on the google order form but haven't heard back either.

Have there been any updates from Wellental?
  • PortableFishy wrote: I submitted a request on the google order form but haven't heard back either.

Have there been any updates from Wellental?
    Wellental sent an update email on the 24th of May. If you didn't receive it you've probably been too late for this (final) run. Maybe write him a PM to doublecheck.