Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Discuss mods, hacks, tweaks, etc.
  • hy, i have problems with BD attack and noise, and SD snappy since i've installed the extra 9 pcb. They do nothing, without pcb the function was ok. have anyone the same problem? Greetings.
  • kmosch wrote:hy, i have problems with BD attack and noise, and SD snappy since i've installed the extra 9 pcb. They do nothing, without pcb the function was ok. have anyone the same problem? Greetings.
    I'd say IC33 died. To find out, remove IC33 and place it's companion (IC32) inside the socket.
  • Haven't gotten mine yet. But I'm in California might take a little longer.
  • KlangGenerator wrote:
    kmosch wrote:hy, i have problems with BD attack and noise, and SD snappy since i've installed the extra 9 pcb. They do nothing, without pcb the function was ok. have anyone the same problem? Greetings.
    I'd say IC33 died. To find out, remove IC33 and place it's companion (IC32) inside the socket.

so i get 2 new mitsubishi 4006er, both was died. so SD and Handclap is ok, BD Attack and Noise do not. On R10 i have the Signat from the 4006, but how looks the signal at the test point for noise? the same?
  • Are any kits still available (no case)?
  • My case from Kacper finally arrived yesterday! Looks good so far but I haven't checked yet to see if everything lines up correctly with the PCB...
  • poser1 wrote:My case from Kacper finally arrived yesterday! Looks good so far but I haven't checked yet to see if everything lines up correctly with the PCB...

Lucky guy i'm still waiting for mine :(
    Can you share picture of yours ?
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Sure, I took some photos but can't figure out how to post them... shall I just PM them to you?
  • kmosch wrote:hy, i have problems with BD attack and noise, and SD snappy since i've installed the extra 9 pcb. They do nothing, without pcb the function was ok. have anyone the same problem? Greetings.
    I had the same issue with mine after the Extra9 upgrade. Turns out the problem was with my ability to clearly read the instructions. I had all of the wires going to the attack pot and didn’t see that the 2nd wore is actually supposed to go to the pcb. Once I fixed that everything worked 100%. Hopefully your issue is something simple too.