Extra9 - NAVA Expansion Kits

Discuss mods, hacks, tweaks, etc.
  • encrust wrote:Are any second run kits still available? I filled out the form and got the automated reply a little over a week ago:

"Thank you for your order of Extra 9 - NAVA Expansion Kits!
    This is a quick order confirmation. Invoice and Payment request will be sent to you by separate emails within 48 hours!
    Please verify the order details below and contact me if there are any mistakes."

...but nothing more since. A bit worrying since I already have the Erica Synths case for the Extra 9
    I filled out the form last week as well and don't receive any payment request or info since.. :(
  • Hes doing a second run IF theres enough people that sign up... you have to wait till enough people sign up... the 1st run is sold out.
  • Thanks for the update. I will wait patiently. I have had the kit for nearly a year and am now just getting around to stuffing the bits. The Nava Expansion case is already ordered and on its way.
  • Hi, i also ordered case and its already waiting for component kit:) hope batch 2 to be available soon
  • So it appears Kacper has vanished with our money, does anyone have any other means of contacting him?
  • Did you try to get in touch through his Gmail already ?
    I just did that for the first time since placing the order in July so Iet's see if I get a reply eventually.
  • Hi all,
    Just got a extra9 board.Can I use 0805 size for the SMD components?
    I have all the values in stock and was wondering if I could use those instead of 1206.
    I think for the currents involved it'll probably be fine but thought I'd ask first.
  • I got in contact with mr schall and he said we should be patient.
  • So I never heard back from Kacper after trying his Gmail address, then attempting the first step of a Paypal dispute (getting in touch to try and resolve the issue before getting Paypal to arbitrate). As I feared, Paypal closed the file immediately, considering the date limitation for claiming anything has long since passed.
    By any chance, has anyone here placed an order and paid later than when he first collected funds in july 2018 ?
    If so, I suggest you don't wait to try the Paypal thing. Not only you may have a chance to get your money back, but reporting on the outcome could be interesting : best case scenario, it could make Kacper break the silence and come up with good news (a little benefit of the doubt remaining here, since I had a satisfying previous experience pre ordering from him)