Nava Bass Drum Pitch

Discuss mods, hacks, tweaks, etc.
  • Demo pls? :D
  • Added a sample wave in the post! ;)
  • Aarrgghh wrote:Added a sample wave in the post! ;)
    How did you manage to get those thick pots inbetween board and case? There is almost no space...
  • The pitch pot is mounted on the back of the nava, just above the power switch (I'm using the Erica enclosure)
  • Aarrgghh wrote:The pitch pot is mounted on the back of the nava, just above the power switch (I'm using the Erica enclosure)
    I was wondering because in your videos you have installed all extra pots on the front. I have exactly the same pot shown in your picture above. Without removing a part of the thread it definately won't fit in the gap between board and case.
  • Ok, this is the best I could get it to match. The pitch knob will still be slightly higher than the rest (I will also need to apply some insulation to the bottom), but you really have to look very close to see the difference:

• Hm. I didn't upload any videos of mine. But here's a picture. The one in the back is the pitch. And the one in the front is the dist/drive.

• Aarrgghh wrote:Hm. I didn't upload any videos of mine. But here's a picture. The one in the back is the pitch. And the one in the front is the dist/drive.

Oops, I messed something up there... :oops: Don't know why, but I always thought this was you: :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHGBR4sBk1U&t=34s[/video]
  • Nope! :)