Nava v1.0 Firmware

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • i can also confirm im getting significant volume differences on all my drum voices, the rim shot is super loud. the kick is fairly quiet in comparison to the majority of the other voices, you basically have turn all the other voices right down to get a decent pattern with a balanced kick..

anyone have any ideas on how to troubleshoot this problem, or is it firmware related?

cheers
  • Great work Zabox!!
  • Hi,
    Will the last firmware work without the MUX boards? Because i want to enjoy the HH separate mute, and the flam particularly...
  • emerse wrote:i can also confirm im getting significant volume differences on all my drum voices, the rim shot is super loud. the kick is fairly quiet in comparison to the majority of the other voices, you basically have turn all the other voices right down to get a decent pattern with a balanced kick..

anyone have any ideas on how to troubleshoot this problem, or is it firmware related?

cheers
    Hi did you ever managed to solve this? i'm also having a big volume difference in voices, all the digital voices are very loud compared to the kick.

also main volume gets distorded at about 60% of potentiometer
  • Thanks zabox for the new firmware,
    How to use the clear button to mute please ?
  • voices are radically different in level -- has this been addressed in the newest firmware updates? or is this a hardware issue?

past 3 o'clock and total volume out begins to distort.
  • Sounds like your build. Check your MUX pcbs.
  • They look fine. This isn't the first time doing SMD, so I can say that with a bit of confidence -- anything in particular I should be paying extra attention to?
  • I bricked my NAVA trying to flash the ATMEGA with the newest firmware. I did it over MIDI using the c6 app on a MAC through a mio iConnectivity USB MIDI to DIN MIDI converter.

Anyone else have this issue? The .sysx file sends fully, and the sequencer lights shuffle through until only 3,4,6,8 are illuminated. They stop moving once c6 says the file has been fully sent. After restarting, my NAVA screen is blank. ????? :?: