Nava v1.0 Firmware

Discuss use it and firmware update

v1.020 FW: MIDI bug?

Postby southpole » Jan 19th, '17, 20:14

Hi,

In the 1.020 FW Midi in is not recognised after power up until i change the Midi channel at least once.
eg. from 10 to 9 and back to 10...

Cheers
southpole
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mar 19th, '14, 23:44

Re: Nava v1.0 Firmware

Postby Data Jam » Jan 19th, '17, 20:33

finally updated to 1.020...

in slave mode still sync issues, i have to hit the button very fast to change pattern to not have it un-sync for few ms... and you hear that very well that it just fell out of sync for a moment, after that its in sync again.... but hold the button a bit to long while changing patterns, sounds just awful...

not sure yet there are other problems how i use it atm, but this almost makes it unusable...
User avatar
Data Jam
 
Posts: 99
Joined: May 10th, '16, 09:12

Re: Nava v1.0 Firmware

Postby lukep_gdansk » Feb 11th, '17, 00:32

Is it possible to get 1.21 in hex format file?
lukep_gdansk
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Dec 22nd, '16, 17:04

Re: Nava v1.0 Firmware

Postby e-licktronic » Feb 11th, '17, 03:36

lukep_gdansk wrote:Is it possible to get 1.21 in hex format file?


;) inlcuded in the RAR file

Best regards,
e-licktronic
Best regards,
e-licktronic
User avatar
e-licktronic
Site Admin
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Feb 16th, '11, 13:36

Re: Nava v1.0 Firmware

Postby lukep_gdansk » Feb 11th, '17, 07:24

e-licktronic wrote:
lukep_gdansk wrote:Is it possible to get 1.21 in hex format file?


;) inlcuded in the RAR file

e-licktronic


*many thanks. works great.
lukep_gdansk
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Dec 22nd, '16, 17:04

Re: Nava v1.0 Firmware

Postby Grizzlydj » Feb 19th, '17, 15:40

Tap mode bug in last version not fixed!
Grizzlydj
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Jun 11th, '16, 22:44

Re: Nava v1.0 Firmware

Postby e-licktronic » Mar 13th, '17, 15:28

Grizzlydj wrote:Tap mode bug in last version not fixed!



Should be solved this time ;)
Nava v1.023
Best regards,
e-licktronic
User avatar
e-licktronic
Site Admin
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Feb 16th, '11, 13:36

Re: Nava v1.0 Firmware

Postby drifter7508 » Mar 13th, '17, 22:05

Is it a "must" to do the hardware changes? I rather not go in there again for the 100:th time.
What do you mean by improved velocity in this case? What was "bad" with it before?
drifter7508
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Apr 19th, '16, 13:35

Re: Nava v1.0 Firmware

Postby e-licktronic » Mar 14th, '17, 04:43

drifter7508 wrote:Is it a "must" to do the hardware changes? I rather not go in there again for the 100:th time.
What do you mean by improved velocity in this case? What was "bad" with it before?


Nothing is bad with the 47nF capacitor but we found that velocity response increase with a lower value that mean that the BD sound more punchy ;)

Best regards,
e-licktronic
Best regards,
e-licktronic
User avatar
e-licktronic
Site Admin
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Feb 16th, '11, 13:36

Re: Nava v1.0 Firmware

Postby hofmann25 » Mar 14th, '17, 05:01

e-licktronic wrote:
drifter7508 wrote:Is it a "must" to do the hardware changes? I rather not go in there again for the 100:th time.
What do you mean by improved velocity in this case? What was "bad" with it before?


Nothing is bad with the 47nF capacitor but we found that velocity response increase with a lower value that mean that the BD sound more punchy ;)

Best regards,
e-licktronic


What is this? What capacitor? Or is this a mod?
User avatar
hofmann25
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Jan 26th, '16, 21:30

PreviousNext

Return to Nava Software

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest