Nava v1.0 Firmware

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • lukep_gdansk wrote:Vincent,

Could you share hex file for 1.024 firmware, pls?

thanks

lukasz
    Also keen for this, please share the hex for 1.024.
  • Last update v1.025 online (HEX file included) ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • e-licktronic wrote:Last update v1.025 online (HEX file included) ;)
    Did the update and no more problem with Expander mode, thanks! :)
  • Hi,

Does the 1.025 update work without the MUX mod? The reason I ask is I'm sceptical about doing the mod as I've read it can be problematic on some Nava's

• Behaviour wrote:Hi,

Does the 1.025 update work without the MUX mod? The reason I ask is I'm sceptical about doing the mod as I've read it can be problematic on some Nava's

No. The last update pre mux is .023. If you have a desoldering iron or you're a ninja at desoldering its well worth giving it a go. You can always revert back. Tbh even if you cut the chips out it wouldn't be expensive to go back.
  • can anyone confirm they have the mux_sh boards successfully working with a Nava v1.02 kit running firmware v1.025?

I am having intermittent issues with my HH, crash & ride.

Thank you!
  • Behaviour wrote:Hi,

Yes works for me ... look here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1724#p10568

Grttzzz,

Danny
    Last edited by tekno808 on Apr 15th, '18, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
  • 3x v1.02 working with the boards here, although I had one pair of MUX_SH boards causing problems in the digital section (OH delay sound). What I do have on all v1.02 are extreme volume differences among each voices. The RIM is 3 times louder than the BD for example.
  • KlangGenerator wrote:3x v1.02 working with the boards here, although I had one pair of MUX_SH boards causing problems in the digital section (OH delay sound). What I do have on all v1.02 are extreme volume differences among each voices. The RIM is 3 times louder than the BD for example.
    hey klang generator,

any tips on how to get problematic mux boards working?

or is it a matter of building them until you get a working pair?