Nava v1.0 Firmware

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • finally updated to 1.020...

in slave mode still sync issues, i have to hit the button very fast to change pattern to not have it un-sync for few ms... and you hear that very well that it just fell out of sync for a moment, after that its in sync again.... but hold the button a bit to long while changing patterns, sounds just awful...

not sure yet there are other problems how i use it atm, but this almost makes it unusable...
  • Is it possible to get 1.21 in hex format file?
  • lukep_gdansk wrote:Is it possible to get 1.21 in hex format file?
    ;) inlcuded in the RAR file

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • e-licktronic wrote:
    lukep_gdansk wrote:Is it possible to get 1.21 in hex format file?
    ;) inlcuded in the RAR file

e-licktronic
    *many thanks. works great.
  • Tap mode bug in last version not fixed!
  • Grizzlydj wrote:Tap mode bug in last version not fixed!

Should be solved this time ;)
    Nava v1.023
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Is it a "must" to do the hardware changes? I rather not go in there again for the 100:th time.
    What do you mean by improved velocity in this case? What was "bad" with it before?
  • drifter7508 wrote:Is it a "must" to do the hardware changes? I rather not go in there again for the 100:th time.
    What do you mean by improved velocity in this case? What was "bad" with it before?
    Nothing is bad with the 47nF capacitor but we found that velocity response increase with a lower value that mean that the BD sound more punchy ;)

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • e-licktronic wrote:
    drifter7508 wrote:Is it a "must" to do the hardware changes? I rather not go in there again for the 100:th time.
    Nothing is bad with the 47nF capacitor but we found that velocity response increase with a lower value that mean that the BD sound more punchy ;)

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    What is this? What capacitor? Or is this a mod?