Nava v1.0 Firmware

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Is it safe to assume that this firmware update will be loaded on the IC when the next batch of kits are ready for purchase? I hope so since I don't have the know how to perform such a task. Thank you.
  • I really hope that the build instructions will be updated with info on how to update the firmware.
  • housedet@comcast.net wrote:Is it safe to assume that this firmware update will be loaded on the IC when the next batch of kits are ready for purchase? I hope so since I don't have the know how to perform such a task. Thank you.
    Next batch will have v1.018 firmware

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Thank you for that, and I'm truly looking forward to receiving my email stating that the Nava's ready for purchase, I'm very ready for it.
  • Mid Tom is now working at the same vol as the Low Tom. =) Thx!
    (I still think that the Hi-Tom is to high in volume towards those 2)

Top prio. on next firmware:
    - Fix the pattern changes to match the original 909... so that a pattern plays its 16 parts and THEN changes to the next pressed pattern number.
    Not like now, where it changes instantly and abrupt.
  • yeah, I can confirm that the mid tom is now working, and also that the high tom seems to be have a slightly too high level compared to low and mid tom. And I also would appreciate if a pattern would finish all 16 steps before the next pattern plays after a pattern change. Thanks for the effort and fixing the mid tom, we are getting closer to the perfect 909 clone :mrgreen:
  • decoder303 wrote:yeah, I can confirm that the mid tom is now working, and also that the high tom seems to be have a slightly too high level compared to low and mid tom. And I also would appreciate if a pattern would finish all 16 steps before the next pattern plays after a pattern change. Thanks for the effort and fixing the mid tom, we are getting closer to the perfect 909 clone :mrgreen:
    After playing around a bit, I would vote for the pattern change to be switchable. Meaning that you can choose to either change when button is pressed or after pattern-length.
    Because it is very fun to "play" the Nava switching back and forth quickly between patterns :)
  • Having a setting for the pattern change would be lovely, I agree with AeonFluX on this one!
    Regarding the mid tom, volume is fixed indeed (yay!). I still have a slightly shorted decay on the mid-tom though, but it doesn't bother me that much (not sure if anyone else has this difference in decay)
  • Hi,
    Does it erase our saved patterns when we update firmware?
    thx