Nava v1.0 Firmware

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • e-licktronic wrote:
    drifter7508 wrote:Is it a "must" to do the hardware changes? I rather not go in there again for the 100:th time.
    What do you mean by improved velocity in this case? What was "bad" with it before?
    Nothing is bad with the 47nF capacitor but we found that velocity response increase with a lower value that mean that the BD sound more punchy ;)

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    On my Nava, replacing the 47nf in the BD with 10nf makes there be almost no difference between normal and accented BD steps. It sounds more punchy, just as the accented steps sound more punchy..I think I'm going back to 47nf
  • Hello
    Please fix TRIG1 impulse time
    I can't use my nava with sh101
  • e-licktronic wrote:
    Grizzlydj wrote:Tap mode bug in last version not fixed!

Should be solved this time ;)
    Nava v1.023
    Hi Vincent,

v1.023 is nice. Unfortunately the HH velocity is still almost not noticable. Also I find the delay of SD snappy a bit too long.

Would be great if you could improve again... ;)
  • Vincent, in last version 1.023 hi-hat bag in tap mode not fixed!!!!!! Why write about the fact that this problem is solved????
  • Was it possible to solve that thumping noise it makes on start up with a firmware update?

I have not noticed it for a while but in the new fw it is back.
    (Or maybe I just imagined it, can't remem. for sure)
  • Hello
    Any chances for TRIG1 fix?
  • For what its worth, the odd trigger volume behaviour on our NAVA only came when we added the LoTom, HiTom and Hihat parts (Crash, Ride still left out).

So the stock OS on our NAVA worked without any proplems with BD, SD, Rim, Mid Tom, Clap soldered in. When we added the extra instruments, we got extra loud triggering of the Snare drum on Step 7.

Maybe this helps find this bug ..
  • Awesome Drum Synth, too bad nobody cares about its firmware...
  • mcbeth303 wrote:Awesome Drum Synth, too bad nobody cares about its firmware...
    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1507

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1549