Nava v1.0 Firmware

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • since the update i have some sync issues. running in slave mode, if i switch between play and step mode, it "jumps" or slows down if kept pressed, after releasing it will catch up and is in sync again.
    next time i have it running i check if this is in master mode too.
  • Data Jam wrote:since the update i have some sync issues. running in slave mode, if i switch between play and step mode, it "jumps" or slows down if kept pressed, after releasing it will catch up and is in sync again.

Dear Data Jam,

Which button you keep pressed when this "jump" happen ?

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Data Jam wrote:since the update i have some sync issues. running in slave mode, if i switch between play and step mode, it "jumps" or slows down if kept pressed, after releasing it will catch up and is in sync again.

Same here.
  • @e-licktronic,

the play/step button under the pattern section, it happens with using the shift button and without the shift button.
  • Dear E-Licktronic,

Could you please upload the 1_07 firmware version? I'd like to test something.
    Thanks a lot!
  • Is there any plans to make pattern length more than 16 steps? It will be very useful to make 32 or even 64 steps pattern.
  • Dear E-Lictronic, there is a bug in the 1.09 firmware that messes with the Open Hi-Hat decay which is not working correctly anymore then. Somehow the OH decay depends on the CH decay pot and the OH decay is not doing anything anymore.
    With switching back to 1.07 everything is fine again!
  • Check Mate wrote:Dear E-Lictronic, there is a bug in the 1.09 firmware that messes with the Open Hi-Hat decay which is not working correctly anymore then. Somehow the OH decay depends on the CH decay pot and the OH decay is not doing anything anymore.
    With switching back to 1.07 everything is fine again!
    Working on it ;)

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Cool...Thanks!