Nava code on Github

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • I think the majority of us agrees on this, yes...
    Anybody ever reached out to Vincent directly to get his feedback on this?
  • Guys... there's a new folder "Nava_v1_028beta" to be found in the Github repo - it is now 35 minutes old...
    Want to take a look? I'm no code guy, so I don't have any clue...

PS: here's the related documentation --> viewtopic.php?f=25&t=864#p4853

F.
  • I had emailed Vincent about another issue and also asked about the code, so I guess he just uploaded it :)

I’ll definitely be taking a look through it soon.
  • emenel wrote: I’ll definitely be taking a look through it soon.
    Thank you!
    Let us all know what you find and how you or anybody else is going to collaborate to enhance the firmware or fix eventual bugs.

I gotta check which version I am running on mine, don't remember anymore... Also, mine got the Extra9+ mod: does this have any relation with the firmware (I guess not)?

F.
  • FlavioB wrote:Guys... there's a new folder "Nava_v1_028beta" to be found in the Github repo - it is now 35 minutes old...
    Want to take a look? I'm no code guy, so I don't have any clue...

PS: here's the related documentation --> viewtopic.php?f=25&t=864#p4853

F.
    Fuck yeah, amazing news! I'll get to implementing some changes right away :D
  • Thank you already! To you and everyone participating in this!
    Let us just hear about the updates/fixes and ID you need some beta testers...
    I think of you also post into the main thread, Vincent might get updated too.

F.
  • Going to take a look at what is new and changed.
  • Neuromancer wrote:Going to take a look at what is new and changed.
    Thanks!
    I hope this thing starts rolling again now! ;-)
    F.
  • I very much second this motion and would volunteer to add some missing features like e.g. sysex backup of patterns.