Polymetric patterns?

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Flavio,

This is something I would love to implement this but at the moment I have no idea how to implement it.
    2022 is going to be a long year so....wait and see ;-)

Happy New Year to all forum members!

Neuromancer
  • Thanks for the reply. Let's see what 2022 will bring!

Happy everything to you all!!
    F
  • Neuromancer wrote:Flavio,

This is something I would love to implement this but at the moment I have no idea how to implement it.
    2022 is going to be a long year so....wait and see ;-)

Neuromancer
    Hi!
    Any news on this?
    F.
  • Neuromancer wrote: Dec 31st, '21, 01:22 Flavio,

2022 is going to be a long year so... basket random wait and see ;-)

Neuromancer
    I was looking forward to seeing a model. Has there been any progress?
  • Hi.
    Probably neuromancer is not active anymore - thus nobody else is taking care of the firmware.
    It is however available for everybody on Github. Would be nice knowing that somebody is working on it to fix the bugs/issues and eventually to implement new features.
    But in fact, I think both Yocto and Nava are come to a dead-end :-(
  • Hello.

I'm just trying to get a hold on the firmware situation and there's a bit of a mess, I wrote about it in the alternative firmware thread.

Unfortunately the alternative firmware broke vital functionality. Things like polymetric patterns is far away as long as those vital bugs aren't solved i believe. :(

In my opinion 1.028beta is still the most reliable alternative. The only thing I miss is a more practical way to program chains (not having to hit enter all the time). It was partly solved in the alternative firmware but at the same time completely broke the playback of chains and groups so of no use.
  • Oh, it's you in this thread as well :-)
    Do you have any clue about programming? If yes, you could take over the firmware! :-) I would be available for helping in testing...
  • Hello, I answer in the other thread. 8-)