Nava2021 (post v1.028beta)

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • 3thernet wrote:Can’t wait to try it out, one feature that would be awesome would the ability to turn on an auto save to eprom when chaining patterns and if note values are changed! Totally understand that there is a finite amount of write cycles on the eprom, I just find myself bashing the enter/save button multiple times when working fast to chase the pattern before the page flips!
    No need to chase the page flip anymore!
  • This is great, love the new update... Seems that DinSync out is still broken though for some reason :S
  • 3thernet wrote:This is great, love the new update... Seems that DinSync out is still broken though for some reason :S
    Can you elaborate on the DinSync problem you are experiencing?
    I've used DinSync to sync my TD3 and have noticed no problems.

Neuromancer
  • with recent build if i group for example pattern B14-B16 the led indicates running through this group but it only plays B15 in a loop. can you confirm that?

i also noticed that accent seems to have no effect anymore...
  • General_Midi wrote:with recent build if i group for example pattern B14-B16 the led indicates running through this group but it only plays B15 in a loop. can you confirm that?
    Is this in pattern play or one of the pattern edit modes ?
    Going to test this tonight.
    General_Midi wrote: i also noticed that accent seems to have no effect anymore...
    This could be caused by the code for my manual accent control, will look into this to fix it.

Greetz,
    Neuromancer
  • it was in pattern play mode. editing the grouped running pattern was very strange in my opinion. edits were not kept and the solution was to edit every single pattern. after playing them grouped the issue occured.

btw. the dim light mute button is a nice feature.

thanks for your efforts!
  • General_Midi wrote:it was in pattern play mode. editing the grouped running pattern was very strange in my opinion. edits were not kept and the solution was to edit every single pattern. after playing them grouped the issue occured.

btw. the dim light mute button is a nice feature.

thanks for your efforts!
    Just to be sure I'm on the right track, if you create the group as described on the Wiki under Creating pattern groups" do you still have problems with editing a grouped running pattern?

The Nava has 2 ways of creating a pattern group, stored and temporary. I only seem to have tested on stored groups.
    So many use scenario's and I just can't test everything. What I can do is take bug reports like this serious and try to get a working solution.

So, I would like to thank everyone who is testing my firmware for helping in getting a working, stable and mostly bugfree firmware
    for the community.

Greetz,
    Neuromancer
  • you probably point me on the right track. will check this asap and report back... thanks a lot!

edit: no issue regarding pattern grouping. it works perfect as described in the wiki.
  • Is there a Roll function?