Bugs and suggestions

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Part 2, suggestions:

In my opinion, the tap write section should be assimilated to rolands original. There's no benefit in having to select the voice in order to delete steps.
    On a real 909 (and any other roland drumcomputer) you just hold clear and the instrument together.
    Here is an example (skip to 0:35):

The second issue is the clear button itself. While holding down, a step should be cleared BEFORE the sequencer plays the voice and not after (in pattern edit as well). I've never seen any other drum machine that behaves this way.

The two things together really slow you down when playing live/jamming around and are a source of confusion on error.

Edit: another small, cosmetic suggestion: it would be nice if the lcd would display the pattern numbers from 1-16 instead of 0-15, so they match the step buttons.
  • Agree with most of these, here’s hoping something is done about them! Appreciate you posting this.
  • Awesome work zabox.
  • This is great work.

You have my vote. Has anyone heard from Vincent or sent him an email about this?
  • I’ve just emailed, let’s see if he can chime in.
  • Got a reply from Vincent saying he will contact you zabox!
  • Ditto
  • Great post, hope it wil be fixed ;-)
  • Thanks!
    I've already answered his mail a few days ago, but haven't heard back yet.
    Maybe my email went to the spam folder? That happens way too often from my account... :/