BUG: DinSync lags

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Maybe Vincent should hire you as his software developer... I'm pretty sure you could push things forward quickly... ;)
  • sadly I don't really have the time at the moment... too many open projects.
  • Fixed in v1.026 ;)
  • zabox wrote:Fixed in v1.026 ;)
    Great job zabox !
  • Have you noticed that if nava is master it transmits dinsync. If nava is expander it does not transmit dinsync. Okay so far that's not surprising. But if nava is slave it transmits crappy dinsync. I would say about four times slower...
  • The lag seems to occur consistently, and it affects various aspects of the system, making it challenging to enjoy a seamless experience. Whether it's delays in synchronization or disruptions in the overall responsiveness, these issues have become a notable hindrance.
    Geometry Dash
  • farare wrote: Dec 12th, '23, 02:41 The lag seems to occur consistently, and it affects various aspects of the system, making it challenging to enjoy a seamless experience. Whether it's delays in synchronization or disruptions in the overall responsiveness, these issues have become a notable hindrance.
    Geometry Dash
    Hello, I'm looking into the firmware but will probably not touch low level stuff like sync. However with the newly released pre beta I posted in another thread I did some tetsting syncing my TR606 from Nava using DIN sync. In general I get a lag perhaps 1 out of 5 starts, seems random. The other starts are in sync and stays in sync.

Although it might not be random but instead depend on where in the main loop of the whole firmware the start is pressed. If that's the case I might be able to fix it.

What do you mean by "affects various aspects of the system".